I have started creating things again. I manage to crochet a row here and there while my son sleeps or has tummy time. On Saturday, I attended a baby shower for my friend due at the end of October. She and her husband went with a pirate theme for their nursery, so I made my gift around that theme.
- An octopus I made using this pattern
- The book How to be a Pirate
- A hat with an octopus appliqué I made using this pattern
- A onesie with a ship and baby pirates on it
- Disposable breast pads for mom (not pictured)
My friend loved the gift. I look forward to seeing her little one wear the hat this winter. It feels good to start crocheting again.